I serve the entire Central Kentucky Area (any hospital or home birth between Louisville and Lexington)
I would be honored to be your birth doula. If you are interested in hiring me please contact me to set up a free interview. Click here to read previous client testimonials.
Birth Doula Services -$1,000*
- Free initial interview at your favorite local coffeeshop or brewery to answer any questions and provide contact info for other local doulas to make sure you find the doula who is right for you (that is kinda the point of this whole thing, what is right for YOU)
- Two in depth (1-3 hours depending on need) prenatal visits in the comfort of your home with you and your partner (if applicable)
- In-person pregnancy availability as needed (over hot drink/cold drink and any variety of pastry surrounded by sweet, sweet wifi)
- On-call service starting two weeks prior to estimated due date
- Continuous labor support **NO TIME LIMIT**
- 1-2 hours immediate postpartum care to assist with initiating breastfeeding and bonding as requested
- One postpartum (1-2 hours depending on need) visit in your home ideally 2-4 days after birth.
- Unlimited phone/text/email support starting at hire and continuing for the duration of your pregnancy, labor, and postpartum
- Creation of your personalized birth plan
- Local and online resources
- Extensive lending library
- All resources provided with pregnancy consulting services included ($25 value)
For more detail on what a doula does, check out this article, "What Does a Doula Do?" by Jodi Green, co-founder of The Better Birth Network.
*I believe every birthing person who wants a doula should have one. I am happy discuss payment options, bartering agreements, or reduced fee on a case by case basis as well as providing references to other amazing doulas in the area. Please contact me to discuss.
Commonwealth Doula Services does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), sex, gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients. 🏳️🌈